If you would like to buy, sell, build, lease, gift, or otherwise convey property, you may have some legal questions regarding:
- Differences between grant deeds, quitclaim deeds, and warranty deeds
- Whether a deed was properly executed, validly conveyed, and delivered
- Recording of a deed in your county or in another county
- The contracts involved in buying, selling, or leasing real property
- Mortgages attached with the property in question
- Deeds involved when property is divided after a divorce or dissolution
My Mukilteo Law Firm has experience in properly preparing and filing deeds and their accompanying forms in several counties across Washington State.
Contact us today to schedule a time to learn more.