If you are the unfortunate victim of an auto accident, accidents in general, slip and fall, or defective products, or toxic tort, you may wonder:
- How your medical bills will get paid?
- Who will be paying your medical bills?
- Is trial the best option, or is settlement?
- What is subrogation?
- What happens when my PIP and/or liability insurance gets exhausted?
- Does your own contributory fault bar recovery?
- What if two or more people/entities caused my injuries?
- What happens if I or the party/parties responsible are uninsured?
- What if my injuries endure indefinitely?
- Can I recover for mental/emotional harm as well?
My Mukilteo law firm has experience answering these questions, contacting insurance adjusters, and making sure that the responsible party or parties pay the bills. Whether you decide to settle your case, or to take your case to trial, my firm is dedicated to make you whole again after being seriously injured.
Contact us today to schedule a time to learn more.